AdSense from Google helps us to make money from your website by serving ads. AdSense is a programme that allows you to optimise your website for ad placement. Remember when we talked about AdWords display ads?
The fact that your adverts show on websites is due to the fact that such websites use AdSense. On the other hand, random advertising will not appear on your website. Google will attempts to match the responsive and appropriate advertisements to your website based on the content.
Google’s bots will crawl your site in search of keywords. Google will then provide advertisements to your website depending on your specialty and related search phrases.
AdSense is most common on blogs, news websites, online magazines, and any other website where the primary aim is content rather than purchased items.
Setting up AdSense account
- To sign up, go to https://www.google.com/adsense/start/
- Then, click on get started.
- Next, choose your google account for login.
- After gmail selection, you will enter into new window.
- Then, enter your website url. ( example.com )
- Then, select your country.
- After that, check box on I have read and accept the agreement.
- Then submit your website, by start using AdSense.
The rules for AdSense are a little more stringent. This is because Google needs to verify that your website is up to date and receiving a lot of traffic. Advertisers pay for their advertisements, and Google must guarantee that they receive their money’s value.
To be eligible for an AdSense account, you must meet the following requirements:
- Phone number
- Business category
- ID proof
You must also respect AdSense’s stringent restrictions. This includes the following:
- There is no 18+ video or image stuff (or optimising ads that feature 18+ content)
- Include no text that promotes the advertisements or encourages readers to click on them.
- To earn more money, you should not click on the advertisements yourself.
- You must prove that you are an adult (you must be 18 or older).
- It is not possible to have numerous AdSense accounts.
- You must enter the name that corresponds to your bank account.
Before you begin displaying advertisements on your website, read the guidelines carefully and agree to all of Google’s terms and conditions.If you’re promoting a product or service, you should use AdWords, and if you’re a blogger or content producer who wants to make money from ads, you should use AdSense.
However, these distinctions are hazy. Continue reading if you feel you can benefit from both but want to learn more about the distinctions.