In this post IAM going to tell you how to create Code box in wordpress in very simple steps.
Hey everyone IAM Abhshek D’mundu, today IAM going to teach you how to create Code box in wordpress, so follow these simple steps to create Code box.
Process to create Code box in wordpress:
- To create Code box, firstly you have to install Highlighting code box plugin in wordpress.
- After installation, activate your plugin.
- After activated, go to WordPress setting option.
- Select [HCB] settings option.
- And now, you have to edit your code box color. Ex. ( White or black ).
- If you you want to show to code box as black, then scroll down and now choose dark option. And the box option will be shown in back color.
- Now, click save the changes.
- Now leave it, and create new post where you can create Code box.
- Now select plus (+) icon and search for Highlighting code box.
- And select code box option, and the code box will show in WordPress post editor.
- Now, paste your code which you want to show them on post.
- After that you have to give nameto your code box.
- Then save your post. And copy your url link.
- And your code box is ready for view.
Admin panel » Plugins » Add new plugins » Search ( Highlighting Code Box ) search bar » Install Highlighting Code box plugin » Activate your plugin » now open settings in wordpress » select [HCB] settings » edit your code box.
Create new post » then click on (+) icon » search highlighting code box » choose that code » then code box will show on edit post » paste your code » and name the box » publish your post.